Dry Creek® Z Backpack – by Simms®
- 500-denier nylon with a TPU coating locks out moisture
- Submersible TiZip keeps gear dry if you step in too deep
- Padded shoulder harness and cushioned, breathable back panel
- Magnetic retractor and hemostat docking station
- Two removable rod-carry cam straps and a large loop field
If you have to hike to get to your secret fly-fishing spot, Simms’ waterproof Dry Creek Z Backpack will let you carry all your gear in comfort. Highly durable pack is made of 500-denier, double-sided and textured nylon with a TPU coating that locks all moisture out. Plus, it has a submersible TiZip® to keep gear dry if you accidentally step in too deep. Padded shoulder harness, adjustable sternum strap and the tuck-away waistbelt combine with the fully cushioned and breathable back panel to make transport comfortable. One vertical, 210-denier-nylon water-resistant front pocket keeps essentials at the ready. The right shoulder strap boasts a handy retractor and hemostat magnetic docking station. Net carry system with D-ring and pass-through handle storage sleeve. Built-in webbing keepers, two removable rod-carry cam straps and a large loop field. One interior mesh and one zippered pocket, plus a Simms Padded Organizer nest. Imported.